If you want to see the servers ip-address and clients new ip-address while connected in the internet, installed protocols and lists of broadband connections. I wrote several ways to open the Network connection list window easily.
Right Click the Network Icon > Network and Sharing Center
At the left side of the window click manage network connections
If your a first time user of Windows Vista, it is difficult to find the option.
Anywho, I’m going to give five more ways to open the window easily.
1. Press Win + R and type the following command
2. type ncpa.cpl in the Start Menu Search
3. In your desktop, create a folder called
4. Using the new version of WinBubble you can easily add Items to My Computer and Control Panel Window that can serve as alternative to libraries in Windows 7.
Open WinBubble > Tools Tab > Using the second tool “My Computer and Control Panel Items” Group > Use the following settings
Name: Network Connections (or any)
File/Folder: control netconnections
Tool Tip: Network Connections (or any)
Click the Set button… That’s it! Enjoy using WinBubbles!
5. Press Win + R and use the following command