Having a sound problem in your new Windows 7 computer?
Recently, I successfully installed the 90-day Enterprise edition of Windows 7 in 1.8ghz Pentium 4 and 512mb memory computer. The setup took only more than an hour beating my expectation and there is only one device driver problem occur.
The updated version of winguggle to be released this month was used to backup all the system information in Windows XP and luckily, it saves the sound card problem of mine.
- Once you have the sound card information, search for the manufacturers device driver and save in any location that you want.
- Press Win+R > type Control sysdm.cpl to open the System Properties Windows
- Once the window opens, go to the hardware tab and open the Device Manager
You will noticed that in Other devices group there is an error on Multimedia Audio Controller or Sound Card Device Driver
- Right-Click > Update the driver
- You can try searching for the driver software or just use the driver that you have downloaded
That’s it! very simple… hopefully in the future, Microsoft now has its own huge library that compiles all the device drivers in any manufacturer.
Hope this Helps!