You can choose which internet browser to use, here’s a quick tip on configuring which browser you want to use everyday.
How to make Internet Explorer as your default browser
- By Confirmation (Yes or No)
- By Settings
Go to the Internet Options by pressing Win+R and typing “inetcpl.cpl”, same with the Search option.
Go to the the Programs tab, and then click Make default.
Click OK to save changes.
Other Web Browsers available for download:
- Google Chrome is an Internet browser that runs webpages and applications with speed - It's fast, stable, and easy to use. Read web pages more safely with malware and phishing protection built into Google Chrome.
- Firefox delivers safe, easy internet browsing. A familiar user interface, enhanced security features including protection from online identity theft, and integrated search let you get the most out of the web.
- Safari, the supercharged web browser, is the fastest and easiest-to-use web browser ever for Mac and PC. It display web pages quickly, makes finding web sites a snap, and is filled with innovative features – all delivered in an efficient and elegant user interface with the attention to detail that you expect from Apple.
- Opera browser makes the best internet experience on any device
- Internet Explorer or IE provides an easier and more secure web browsing experience. The program performs quick searches right from the toolbar, custom print your internet pages, and discover, manage, and read RSS feeds.
How to make another internet browser as your default web browser
Go to your run window (Win+R) and type: control.exe /name Microsoft.DefaultPrograms
Click “Set your default programs”, Choose the browser you want in the Programs list, and then click Set this program as default.
3. Click OK to proceed.
That’s it! Keep on Reading!